As a melting pot of three ancients cultures (Indian, Chinese, and Javanese), Cirebon has an impressive heritage, with many places of interest such as:
- Keraton Kasepuhan (Kasepuhan Palace)
- Gua Sunyaragi (Sunyaragi Cave)
- Makam Sunan Gunung Djati (Tomb of Sunan Gunung Djati)
- The famous art of lukisan kaca (glass painting)
- The traditional batik of Trusmi village
- Masjid Agung Sang Cipta Rasa (Great Mosque of Sang Cipta Rasa)
Other attractions include the two fascinating traditional topeng and sintren dances. For culinary delights, be sure to taste empal gentong, nasi lengko, and tahu gejrot, which can be found all over Cirebon.