- Customers provide their credit card details to secure the reservation except where special conditions or rates apply, using a credit card or charge card (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX) according to the hotel selected, indicating directly in the area provided for this purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption) the card number without spaces, the expiration date (the card used must be valid at the time of the stay) and the card security code in the relevant fields (secure entry by SSL encryption) as prepayment via the Sprint Asia ( Speed Order) Payment Services.
The hotel can also ask for a piece of identification in order to prevent bank card fraud.
- In the event of a no-show (reservation not canceled – customer fails to arrive) when a reservation has been guaranteed by credit card, the hotel will debit a compensatory flat rate, equivalent to the amount of the first night or full night depending on which rates selected during the reservation ( policy can be varied), from the customer’s credit card that was given to guarantee the reservation. Any additional nights reserved will be canceled without charge unless indicated otherwise in the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.
- Santika Indonesia Hotels & Resorts has chosen Sprint Asia ( Speed Order) Payment Services (payment service provider) and MIGS to secure online payments by credit card. The validity of the customer’s payment card is verified by SprintAsia ( Speed Order) Payment Services and MIGS. Payment cards may be refused for several reasons: stolen or blocked card, credit limit reached, entry error etc. In the event of a problem, customers will need to contact both their bank and the hotel in order to confirm the reservation and payment method
- If a customer reserves several rooms, but prepayment is required for only one of these rooms, for example, the payment card used on the Sprint Asia ( Speed Order) Payment Services or MIGS platforms enables the room in question to be prepaid and the specified payment card will serve as a guarantee for the other rooms. This paragraph does not apply to Mobile Services.
- At the time of prepayment, the amount debited for the reservation includes the price of accommodation, taxes related to the accommodation, the price of meals if breakfast is selected, taxes related to meals and any other supplementary services selected by the customer.
- In the case of a rate subject to prepayment online, the amount paid in advance, namely the deposit, is debited at the time of reservation.
- Some hotels can generate invoices/bills by electronic means. The original file is certified and available online from the email address communicated by the hotel.